20 June 2013

Monster Smash Cake - First Birthday

I shared my Baby Boy's First Monster Birthday Cake with you so I thought I would show you how his Monster Smash Cake looked like.


It was plain Vanilla Cake. The recipe is all over my blog. I covered it with blue vanilla Buttercream icing. I did not bother to make it extra healthy because it is a smash cake after all and he hardly got any in his mouth! He was actually pretty good with it :) I would have liked to see a lot more MESS!!



Here is my Little Monster with his Monster Smash Cake! Isn't he just THE cutest!!




1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete